The Staffing Coordinator position is responsible for interviewing, testing and
referring applicants for clerical, technical, administrative and management positions.
This position must possess considerable skill in interviewing techniques, a good
knowledge of all clerical and specialized functions in the company, a basic
understanding of the company's organizational structure as well as an extensive
knowledge of personnel policy and procedure and federal and state laws regarding
• Screens resumes, interview candidates (by phone or in person), administer
appropriate assessments, reference/background checking, make recommendations
for hire (or not hire) and deliver employment offers for both exempt and nonexempt
position openings within an assigned territory.
• Uses traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality
candidates such as career fairs, on-line job fairs, community network events, etc.
• Administers the Applicant Tracking System (Avionte) and internal and external job
• Develops advertising programs (internal and external) in order to ensure high
visibility with potential candidates.
• Follows up with candidates and clients to ensure updated information on the
interview process status.
Employment Type: Permanent
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on About Leaders