We are seeking a qualified Regional Manager for the Napa and
East Bay areas! Have you ever wondered what it'd be like to be part
of a team of people who raise the aesthetic and professional
expectations of their communities through passion and hard work?
Working with us would allow you to have a direct impact on our
community. We service commercial and government agencies, keeping
their landscape in tip-top shape using environmentally sound and
economic practices. We do this through quality customer service and
industry leading techniques. As a family owned company, a healthy
work-life balance, penchant for having fun, and team atmosphere are
just three of the many qualities you can look forward to at Coast
Responsible for client satisfaction and company profitability
via the oversight and management of daily operations in the
delivery of landscape maintenance services. The Regional Manager
must be proficient in managing all tasks relating to production,
safety and record keeping.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for all aspects in personnel management.
2. Implements and ensures compliance with all company policies
3. Meets with clients and others as requested by contracts,
agreements or division needs.
4. Directs Mechanic activities to ensure that equipment and
5. Assists and provides input to Sales Team for new business
6. Directs all daily activities of Office staff.
7. Complete performance reviews and establish goals for Managers
8. Proactively manages company financial resources and accounts
for financial performance.
9. Establishes and monitors quality assurance and safety
10. Directs the implementation and administration of new client
11. Coordinates and plans all equipment and materials purchases,
This position reports directly to the COO and interacts with the
Owners, CEO and other Regionals.
1. Bachelor's degree, preferably in Horticulture or related
2. Certification as LIC, CLT and CLP (Certified Landscape
3. Minimum 5 years supervisory experience in commercial
4. Valid CA Drivers License and insurable by company insurance
5. Continued personal development of leadership skills via
external course work.
Don't miss out on this opportunity... Apply Now! We offer
competitive salary with profit sharing, medical benefits, 401k with
matching, company vehicle and more.
Employment Type: Permanent
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on About Leaders